Monday, November 3, 2008

Sorry to have not posted FOREVER I'm very busy.....and forgetful.
Any ways here is some poems....i made them.

1: I climbed up a very large tree.
To be attacked by a very mean bee.
It was very yellow.
not a friendly fellow.
it decided it ought to sting me.

2: i once had a cat named socks.
With a head all full-o-rocks.
he went to a lake.
then ate a cake.
then came back to sleep in a box.

3:there once was a very mean cat.
who tried to tear up my hat.
i whipped out a hose.
sprayed him on the nose.
to watch him run away like a rat.

How do you like them please comment.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

very good and very 'very' (at least the 1st one was very 'very')

And congrats on your Physics Test!

katjandu said...

Congrats on your Physics Test! Hey I like those limmericks. You have a knack for them just like your mom. Great minds think alike!